Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hitting the Ground... Walking :)

This blog was ready to go in December.

However, as I soon figured out, I wasn't. To everything, there is a season :)

So I continued to post over at Journey. Thank you, readers and friends, for hitching along your wagon to the wonderful bloggy community with me. I can't see giving up that blog- it's been too much of a chronicle to let go of it just yet. I'll still post there from time to time, as well.

But alas, finally, it's time to turn over a new leaf.

Nurse's Nook is joining the blogosphere.

You'll find stories of what it's like to be an American nurse at the bedside in today's hospital world. And, sorry to disappoint you folks, but it ain't like Grey's Anatomy.

It's better.

Better, in a much more real and raw way. You won't find Dr. McDreamy here. But you might find his grandpa who will warm your heart and lighten your load.

So, stay tuned...

Some LIFE is coming here to these parts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment